Creating a Winning SEO Strategy
Today’s guest on the Duct Tape Marketing podcast, is Brian Dean. He is an SEO expert and the founder of Backlinko.
Dean started five internet businesses early in his career, but he didn’t experience success until 2012. He now uses Backlinko to teach other business owners the lessons he learned along the way. Between his blog, newsletter, and courses, he has established himself as one of the leading authorities on SEO.
Today, Dean and I talk everything SEO, and he shares valuable tips and case studies that can help any business to create a winning SEO strategy.
Questions I ask Brian Dean:
- What’s the best way to localize results and check how you’re performing in other areas?
- How do you incorporate user intent into your SEO strategy?
- Are there any SEO myths you’d like to debunk?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the biggest news is currently in SEO.
- Why you should go back and refresh and repurpose old content.
- How to incorporate video into your SEO strategy.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Brian Dean:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Rev.
Rev offers quick and accurate transcription services. Whether you’re looking to transcribe a video or podcast episode, want to record a meeting, hope to dictate a blog post or even a book, Rev can help you get it done.
We at Duct Tape Marketing use Rev for transcription of all our podcast episodes, and we have a special offer for you. Go to https://www.rev.com/blog/dtm to secure a $100 coupon for new users.
Source: Feed 3