Getting the Most Out of Your Content
Today on the podcast, I chat with Pamela Wilson, founder of BIG Brand System. Through her company, Wilson teaches small business owners how to plan for and grow a business through its four distinct stages.
On today’s episode, we discuss her book, Master Content Strategy: How to Maximize Your Reach and Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish, and how any small business owner can leverage their strengths to create effective content that gets their business noticed—whether they’re just starting up or have been around for years.
As a keynote speaker, business coach, and leader of various workshops and courses, Wilson has helped companies across the country learn to effectively communicate with their customers.
She and BIG Brand System have been featured in Entrepreneur, The New York Times Small Business Blog, CNN Money, and Mashable.
Questions I ask Pamela Wilson:
- What does content strategy look like?
- Is there foundational content that you need to produce first?
- What is the four day content creation system?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why the things that your website needs in its first year will be different from what it needs after it’s been around for five years.
- How looking at what your customers are asking about can help direct your content strategy.
- How you can build on content you’ve already created to get it seen by a wider audience.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Pamela Wilson:
- Learn more about Pamela Wilson
- Learn more about BIG Brand System
- Check out Big Brand System’s free resources
- Order your copy of Master Content Strategy
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
Source: Feed 3