The Best Music for Advertising Videos
In the current age of the Internet, advertising means everything. If you own a product and expect it to do well in the market, having a good advertising campaign can go a long way in ensuring that your brand will not only sell but also have a lasting impact on the consumers.
Advertisements come in all flavors, print, and digital, and over the past few decades, visual advertising has become increasingly crucial for brand survival. Video advertisements are everywhere, from TV to online streaming platforms and even before and after films. Advertisements also rule the social media, popping up now and then between you casually scrolling your Facebook and Instagram feeds.
What Makes a Good Advertisement?
While a good production certainly goes a long way, music is equally important when it comes to the audience perceiving your advertisements. A good advertising campaign needs a captivating, high-quality score that can entice the audience and encourage them to try your product.
Aside from a successful media campaign, a memorable music track ensures that the product stays in the mind of the audience long after seeing the advertisement. It is only possible if the tone of the music matches or enhances the visuals featured in the video.
The advertising industry has long relied on jingles and personalized songs that prove to be a hassle for content producers and editors alike. Luckily, recent years have seen the option of stock or production music becoming popular. Some services specialize in the provision of large libraries of music that you can choose from, music that is made especially for use in video content, like advertisements.
Finding Good Music for Your Advertising Campaign
You can find great music for ads and commercials on stock music websites such as FirstCom Music. Music cataloged at these sites is produced specifically for use in media projects like film, TV, advertisements, etc. You can either purchase individual tracks or license tracks for use in one or more advertisements for a fixed fee.
At these websites, you can acquire music that suits the tone and message of your advertisement perfectly, multiplying the audience impact manifold. You can search for a music genre, album, artist or mood, etc. Most of the services offer an in-depth analysis of the tunes so you can judge whether or not it goes well with the content of your video.
Commercial Music Services
The services that provide music for use in media are often classified as free and paid services. Depending on your project requirements and allotted budget, you can choose a one-time commercial license or a recurring licensing fee to accommodate multiple projects. Commercial music services cater to the needs of branding companies, large and small, and may offer packages that include royalties. It is also possible to get royalty-free music and free-to-use music for your advertising needs.
Some of the commercial music services include:
- Firstcom: Firstcom offers a wide range of music fit for commercial use. The music library contains music from a wide range of genres, and it is easy to find the track of your choice with the enhanced keyword search.
- Artlist: This service caters to the needs of advertisers by providing thousands of tracks and sound effects that can be used commercially. Unlimited use and unlimited downloads are some of the highlighted features.
- FreeAdMusic: FreeAdMusic offers music tailor-made for advertising campaigns.
- Epidemic Sound: Aside from non-commercial music, Epidemic Sound also offers music for advertisements and other commercial uses.
- Dig CC Mixter: If you are looking for a collection of music free for commercial use, Dig CC Mixter is a good option.
Source: Feed 1