The Ins and Outs of Marketing Automation
Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign, Jason Vandeboom.
ActiveCampaign is an SaaS solution built in the cloud that is focused on marketing automation. Managing everything from email campaigns to SMS messaging to sales and CRM is possible through the platform, and their predictive technology can help you to send highly individualized content to the right customers at the right time to generate the best results.
Vandeboom and I talk all things marketing automation and personalization on this episode.
Questions I ask Jason Vandeboom:
- How do we really ensure personalization?
- How do we manage customized timing and content within automation?
- What’s the best practice for getting more information about customers after they’ve initially reached out?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to strike the right balance between automation and human touch.
- Why it’s important to think about content delivery method as well as the message.
- Why the future of marketing automation is about individualization.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jason Vandeboom:
- Learn more about ActiveCampaign
- Attend one of ActiveCampaign’s upcoming events
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto. Everyone loves payday, but loving a payroll provider? That’s a little weird. Still, small businesses across the country love running payroll with Gusto.
Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.
Source: Feed 3